Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Yes and No
In Response To: Re: Yes and No ()

“All one has to do is rent copies of the Persian Gulf video. I was shocked to see Iranians as dark as Somalians.”

All you need to do is visit Northern and central Iran. You will be chocked to see Iranians neither looking like Mediterranean nor Somalians, but rather like Northern Europeans. But of course, you’ve never been in Iran and the only way of educating yourself is by watching “videos”.

“modern day Iran was part of India as well as Afghanistan.”

Well from time to time, history switched and some parts of India became under Persian rule (and later on under British… Notice that during its 3000 years of existence, Iran has never been colonialized.). Even Persian was the lingua franca in India (and most Central Asia) right before the Brits came.

“Persians are classed as Black Caucasian along with Arabians, Ethiopians, Egyptians and Indians”

From where did you get this classification? I’ve never seen such nonsense. It’s almost laughable to suggest that Iranians (and Indians) are classified as African people. There is no such thing as “black Caucasians”. Don’t invent terms that doesn’t exist out of humiliating ignorance. You’ve probably never seen Iranians in flesh and blood. You spend your days looking at “gulf videos” instead … Pathetic

“The only thing you have worthwhile is that which was given to you by the Indians”

I think that you exaggerate a lot. Persians didn’t get everything from the Indians. Many other IRANIANS (Scythians, Sarmatians, and Medians etc.) cultures influenced Persian culture, but certainly not only Indian. And by the way, some scholars believe it’s the other way around: Persians influenced Indians (especially court manners, cuisine, etc.)

“Remember that the whites came from EURASIA”

MOST of Iran is geographically located in the heart of Eurasia (central Asia). And most Iranian people live in Eurasia. Politically, the land is now wrongly called “the middle East” (because of the recent events). But if you read books and revues written before the 70’s you will find that Iran is never mentioned as the “Middle East”, but as central Asia or Eurasia. But even tioday it's not difficult to see that Iranians are indeed Eurasians (whether you like it or not!): My swedish, erithrian, somalian, gambian, moroccan, greek, french or Albanian friends see me as Eurasian, and nothing else. I'm proud to be Eurasian.

“The only reason Iran changed their name to Iran was because Hitler advocated a migration "back" to Iran where he believed the home of Aryans is. this got those Iranians on 10. Then the shah of Iran felt honored by this and gave a full name change.”

This really proves how little you know about Iran… It’s sad.
The word “Ariya”, is attested in the Inscriptions of Darius the Great and his son, Xerxes, long before the Nazis. Take a look at this site by the University of London and maybe it will shed some more lights on that subject:

http://home.btconnect.com/CAIS/Religions/iranian/Zarathushtrian/Oric.Basirov/origin_of_the_iranians.htm

Messages In This Thread

Iranians??
Re: Iranians??
100% True
Re: 100% True
You are a maniac
One African "Eve" for All World's People
Re: Iranians!!
Re: One African "Eve" for All World's People
Evidence for the ignorant.
Re: Evidence for the ignorant.
My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: 100% hogwash
You people are such dorks.
Re: You people are such dorks.
OH REALLY!?
Re: OH REALLY!?
Re: 100% false
Re: 100% not True
AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY ASIA
Bible Corupting Khazars
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Yes and No
Bravo! cy
Re: Yes and No *LINK*
It as Indians who mixed with Dravidians.
Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Iranians red heads?!!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.