Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Yes and No
In Response To: Yes and No ()

Funny, I seem like most Iranians you know yet you have never even seen me. Also funny that like unlike the Iranians you have described, I have told everyone on this newsgroup that my paternal grandfather was Dravidian looking as opposed to my maternal one, and that my brother in law and nice also fit into that category. Funny also how I never tried to claim that I look Italian or that I want to be white, funny also that unlike those Iranians you described I took pains to explain all the different varieties of humans in iran, ranging from the dark skinned Dravidian to the Irano-Afghan, to the Armenoid (no the Armenoind is not the result of "Dinaricization as you have probably read in that lame book by Carlton Coon or some other loonie obsessed with cephalic indexes, probably like yourself).
Funny also that in my post I also mentioned that the majority of Iranians seem to be descended from the copper skinned Irano-Afghan type (a term you probably learned when looking at Carlton Coon's "races of Europe", another sad testimony to White European ignorance which you are trying to spread here). In view of this, I doubt if the dark Irano-Afghan type (the one I described as being the majority among Iranians) could pass as white (which if your slow witted mind can put together in a simple equation, would mean that the majority of Iranians AREN'T WHITE".
You may have come across a few examples of those sorry individuals trying to pass themselves as people such as yourself, being deluded in all that retarded argument made about the white man being superior and the author of all the world's civilizations. You are not dealing with that type and if you have never seen white Iranians of the type I described, well hey, I cannot be responsible for your ignorance or the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

I can't blame you for you trying to hide your ignorance by trying to match a few words of what you read in Carlton Coon's ridiculous book. After all, it's hard trying to understand about different people in different countries when you look at an old dusty book with black and white pictures. Seeing that your life's meagre experience and laughable knowledge is based on this, I take sympathy towards your ignorance and wish that one day, you can broaden your horizons just sufficiently enough so that you won't make such an ass of yourself and stereotype people you probably never even met in real life.

Here's a couple of words for you to look up once you learn to spell them:
Azarbaijan, Zagros, Kermanshah, Gilan. Check out the people that live in those areas too, maybe it will help you with your ignorance (that is if the process of "dinaricization" doesn't get in your way)

Messages In This Thread

Iranians??
Re: Iranians??
100% True
Re: 100% True
You are a maniac
One African "Eve" for All World's People
Re: Iranians!!
Re: One African "Eve" for All World's People
Evidence for the ignorant.
Re: Evidence for the ignorant.
My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: 100% hogwash
You people are such dorks.
Re: You people are such dorks.
OH REALLY!?
Re: OH REALLY!?
Re: 100% false
Re: 100% not True
AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY ASIA
Bible Corupting Khazars
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Yes and No
Bravo! cy
Re: Yes and No *LINK*
It as Indians who mixed with Dravidians.
Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Iranians red heads?!!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.