Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

No you misunderstand. What I’m trying to say is simple. The bible is evil.

Sorry for my bad writing my fucking brain is gone. Anyways this is about black women's disposition in America right so let’s get to it.

To tell you the truth I am a black male, I tell you that because to help prove your point you state you’re a white female.

My point is this we all act out, out of fear of being attack. I just wanted to make it clear that you also fall under this category.

Prejudice (in its generalized form) is the one to blame for this mess, and this is white people’s greatest weapon.

Sorry but I find white people (supremacy) to be evil no offense but their crimes toward Africans and other people are severe malicious and cowardly.
All done out of greed I might add.

But what does that have to do with you. In this case nothing.

Do you take responsibility for your ancestor’s crime? That on many levels will be answered many different ways. How about these ask a black woman this Do you take the responsibility of your ancestors enslavement. Also on many levels can be answered differently.

Both you and the black woman fall under the same category. Why? Because you can’t change the past so when it comes down to it its not a racial thing like you think it is it’s of beauty (stereotype) and prejudice (generalization).

I define prejudice as a stereotype (perspective) to judge (pre) and justify. The problem with this is that prejudice is stereotyped as something bad because of ones perspective (stereotype) lacks experience. Thus prejudgment and justice don't go hand and hand (the end justify the means) and is labeled (stereotyped/generalization) as bias and ignorant.

Now that the lesson is over, let’s evaluate a situation and that’ll describe my hypothesis.

1. A black woman and a white woman

You have already created a stereotype (perspective) which is referred as racism.

2. The 2 do indeed exist and to be able to understand these stereotypes are created out of ones perspective in this case a 3 party witness possibly of the opposite sex of course to receive a certain response.

This third party member is of course in this case you and me. The 2 of use have different perspectives but it doesn’t change the facts (?). People need to determine what is fact.

3. The control the trigger to this conflict is indeed the male but the fault lies as you pointed out in your response is the women.

the problem with this is that the woman conflict lies in another place (stereotype) which is love a super stereotype which consist of many things such as feelings emotions in return create even more stereotypes that further confuse the mind and in time frustrate the person or persons in this case the 2 woman. When this happens the 2 will act out, out of fear of being attack. The irony is that one doesn’t sense the others ones emotions. It is one sensing ones own emotions.

4. This is where prejudice comes in

Both of the women are prejudging (assuming, assuming is not used because assumptions are not yet justified making them valid they are looked at as an opinion) because of there own confusions frustration (emotions) confirms the right to justify their clams. Thus justifying the prejudgments (assumptions) making the generalized form of prejudice a reality.

5. You know what they say “ignorance is bliss”.

As you can see I haven’t yet stated the conflict or the reason behind the 2 people assertions.

6. In this case it is racism and the conflict is men and woman in interracial racial relationships; woman as a demeanor of oppression and anxiety, particularly a black woman trying to win the favor of a male much so a black male, against the so called purity of the men of the white race women. That’s another problem men don’t own woman.

7. This is all prejudice based on the falsification of history and science (biology, mathematics and psychology) to name a few.

Prejudice is bad but the nature of prejudice is rooted in thought (poor judgment/ stereotyped as bad judgment, making the nature of prejudice bad). Experience is later used to show that prejudice is bad because the person persons didn’t take the time or take the right measures to understand on another’s perspectives (stereotype sometimes generalizations). It’s a dame shame really. The 2 woman should look at each other and prejudge the other as a manifestation of beauty and grace. Don’t compete with (niggas-males) of all walks of life destroy your self-esteem and your mind. Don’t become a slave to oppression out of envy do it for life, to be able to keep hope alive. So in the future there’ll be hope for women to be free of this ignorance.

O yeah racism is a generalization as well a stereotype. Generalizations are stereotypes but made up of multiple perspectives. Warnings perspective change and that’s what make them so dangerous. Try and avoid those niggas for your own good. Cause all those black women, women in general are bias haters and unaware of the ignorance just showing out to get attention.

Anybody can be a nigga, which is 66% of the world population. Which the other 34% of the population show from time to time, hey what yeah gonna do.

Now that’s good prejudice or blind pride, but that another story. Bye!

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.