Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

I guess respecting u was pointless. You attack me again and my point by the way is the same as yours. I wait in anticipation for your response, nervous that you would go against what I say and out of ignorance neglect my ideas. I was hoping for your praise and acknowledgment of my ideas. I don’t walk around like some kind of intellectual type. I don’t stereotype people as smart asses when it comes to envy of ones intelligence. I look up to people intelligence. You say that my writings are boring. You’re telling me, I’m the one that wrote the shit I was half-way a sleep writing the dame thing. I guess your right you have been the only one to respond to my posts. So I want to, even though you don’t agree with what I say I would like to thank you for reading and responding to my post. In short since you have no more tolerance to read my crap I’ll just tell you this.

When you look at a person how long does it take for you to see a person? That is the process behind gaining concept of a person. Does difference confuse you? Black and white, do you choose for yourself, and how? When you do this you are trying to put things in a category to store in your mind as information. When broken down all you see about that person is broken down and stored in your mind as individual pieces of info. That is too much to be remembered so with your other sense like touch and sight. Allow you to form a concept in your mind. This is what you call a stereotype. Capsulated information to give you a concept of something, to use at will, which I might add this all takes place in your mind, because of that you have to work in reverse to understand the process. That is why people don’t like thinking because at this stage you have to use your mind in order to read these thoughts. Also thinking has it own process, which invites confusion and through your senses comes frustration. For example when your eyes can’t focus they start to hurt.

You haven't sensed me so how can you judge me the way you do. I have to forgive because I understand you on the other hand you do not. Why listen to another, when you know the answer anyway. I bet if you understand my pain than maybe you'll respect my ideas. So when you look at a person your brain tries to form it in the mind it goes through a process allowing it too be just more than an image in you head. Your senses are not racists your thoughts are, and I don't believe in racism any way it is completely non-existent and is nothing but a stereotype built out of the prejudice of men. I feel woman stereotypically is the most far removed from this, but I can’t regardless of that, it doesn't keep a person’s mind for generalizing such thoughts. I’ve known from the beginning that you were going to do me this way. I could have completely broken down everything you stated and expose your ignorance. Possibly you can do the same and I can rid myself of mine, I never attacked you and yes I tried to teach you a lesson. I'm no college professor but I can teach someone else of my experiences and how I decipher them in relation to how another does as well.

So don't bother responding to a so called intellectual.

Since you know me so much already

I guess you didn't live up to your word well at least you did in one way, which is it didn't matter if you’re black or white male of female.

To treat a person with such prejudice

You have proven my point by responding with your prejudices, and I have proven your point by accepting you for how u are and care to take care of the issue not hate the issuer.

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.