Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

I think U need to seek God before U get lost in Your that "world rule".. But U can never control that, dats about giving up that control, and sometimes just blindly trust in Him, as U must give up ur very free will.

I am sorry that U cannot read the Bible and understand it, the contexsts its been written in etc beyond your interpretic frameworks as being brought up and understood the reality according to wat ever stereotypes been presented to U in this present; during ur lifetime; this "world rule" of yours (as U see it) the world rule that actually holds U back as U are figuring it out to be a tool- it gives U a much non spiritual fabricated model of the outmost reality- as if it is something U can control with ur understanding in that way. But maybe U do know there are higher hights. But the way I see and understand ur writings, Ur striving other ways am afraid..

But let me hear about ur points about love- clear and concisely, I dont need an essay from U. try gather ur point and mek it short. A couple of sentences, no need to overcomplicate. We agree love is important. I have written something on love too so let see urs first before I give U mine. Jah bless.

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.