Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

Now I like that response better. I always before I post a response I read yours and my previous post. I respect what you wrote, and I would like for you to post a response detailing your point of views for me to see. That’s all I gotta say. I hope in a year I have a better concept of my ideas, so I can write a book. Believe me its fucking crazy; you might want to read it. The problem is that the formula to my philosophy (world rule) is not complete. The point of my philosophy is to validate humanity, to find the reasons (to validate) behind human’s actions.

I do this by taken normal human situations break them down and reconstruct them in a model I call the world rule made up of smaller worlds I call levels. Which is every thing in existent, when I say everything I mean every thing; there are more than one world there’s a world to every category these categories go in levels. The levels consist of stereotypes, regulated by what I call super stereotypes. All these worlds (levels) make up the individual processes of the world rule. If that’s the case if I’m correct which there’s is no way in hell to prove, the world we live in is regulated by an other world which in return is regulated by a even bigger world (the universe) that goes on forever, what makes this possible is the laws of relations I’m working on which by the way sucks, but it is proven. Anything you tell me fits in the formula. For reasons I’ll state later, this is so exhausting I’m not very smart, I have a lack of discipline because despair I just can’t fucking concentrate but I’m cool.

One of the reasons is because information a normal person will discard I have to keep and this information are stereotypes, super stereotypes making it very hard to keep up with because of the rules that can’t be change. Stereotypes are indeed definite but are also non-existent. I have the rules to stereotypes written down but they’re incomplete. Also I didn’t assume my views are clearer than yours, the last time I checked every thing in existence was clear isn’t clear just a stereotype of clear (vision) one of those levels im talking about laws of relations. I get your point, but what people don’t understand is my world rule proves racism false, by the way most (isms) are non-existent, feminism what kind of shit is that, come on (man). When you try, once again try to make racism definite the world rule will validate it as a stereotype. There are so many types of stereotypes I can’t find names for them all because of the dame world rule they can change and form new ones instantly.

As you can see the world rule is very unique the world rule validates all things existent, non-existent it doesn’t matter unless you know the process and understand the world rule if not you will be forever influence, by what good or bad? That may seem like playing god. One of the most important rules of the world rule is one does not own the other (separations the difference rule). Call it playing god all you want. I call it playing god to show how people try and make you seem narcissistic by stereotyping you as conceded, one trying to put her of him self above others. Some do; that is why you have those words. My view is clearer because I have a wider perspective than you. Stereotype it as much as you want but my world rule is indeed validated by the world rule. If you like to stay influenced be my guest but please don’t try and put me in any place you see fit justifying your (bad prejudice) stereotyping , and for future reference don’t try and come back at me with some O bull shit like I'm belittling you. I’m truly sorry if my position offends your intelligence pride etc. If it helps I’m not very smart as you can see my writing is terrible and I can’t do math to save my life. But I’m sticking to the world not (isms).

One last thing you have had to of had learned something form all my post have some misconceptions something I want you to think about it. Ironically for you to prove my world rule false I would have to not except your thoughts and ideas. Your views have to fit in there some where. Which they do that’s why I ask you to tell me what’s hood, yeah know; that how it works the more info the more complex the more defined and understood. That’s how it works all this (ism) bullshit fits and is validated by the world rule. Because of the separations the deference rule you get to decide for yourself to believe what you want, but I live in this world and so do you. You’ll never escape. A free mind in an imprisoned world makes the body a dame good prison for the mind. Why separate the 2.

I know my thoughts may seem bias entirely avoid of any emotion. But I do this to have a clear understanding. I hate it I feel I will never see a peaceful world, I fell I’ll never make peace, I feel I will never be able to love an other. This is almost like a curse. I’ve had my share of relations and I’m feed up this world rule has taken it all away from me (not really). I guess I’m just not satisfied. Does this make me a hard man to satisfy? No, but people thinking makes it that way, but in this world, peace is something hard to satisfy. I want to be close to people I do desperately. A lot of people like me very much so much it pains me to see there pain and can’t do anything about it. Which in the ends shows my standing and they neglects me.

It hard to be yourself and take pride in what others take for granted, it makes a lonely person out of you. People have abandoned themselves and become lost the body looking for its mind, the mind looking for the body; the mind lonely undesired the body hungers. Truly together with there backs turned whose appetite will prevail and reign supreme over ones consciousness. Like you said how can a person look at someone else and think such thoughts. I can and it makes me want to prove I can love them even more of course neglecting bad prejudice.

The laws of relations show that if you take away the body there is no mind.

Is it a battle of body and mind is this, the reason behind all this hatred?

He I always says “we pleasure our minds more than our bodies (nature).”

I wrote 5 pages on love, it is second on my rules of the world rule. Because it is my super stereotype, used in my world rule

I like how u use it in your statement because it is very important.

Believe this sounds crazy I try and use subtlety but it fails every time.

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.