Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

Greetings Gods and Goddesses
Well to some iyans out there it might sound as confusing to be referred to Gods and Goddesses, point is the bible that we use in our way of life being Rastafari is clearly a Christian one however one claims it was from Africa that I deny. Point is this, bible disrespect 'women' and subject them to some kind of man's servant which that is totally unrastafarian and unAfrican, Again there is a clear sinister agenda to discredit rich Egyptian history and we all know the reason is because of denying the contribution it made towards civilization. The very same bible claims Israelites were kept in captive there that’s nonsense! Where in Egypt can you point and say this was a place used to be a prison. Let us look at the nonsensical story of Jacob and Esau, blessing were due to Esau not Jacob but the 'mother' conspired and fooled the old man that’s nonsense, and the story of Lot (Sodom and Gomorra) how could it be the plan of God for the father to sleep with his own biological children, what kind of god do we really believe in, who knowing very well everything before it happened and allow Cain to kill Abel so brutally why didn't he stopped it with his suppose powers. For the bible to claim there's only one god it tells that this god is a power monger controlling everyone and everything so Egyptians were wrong having many Gods and Goddesses, we need to inerstand that we are all Gods and we must try to search powers within I'n'I cos powers them there is just we were disempowered by criticism of Egyptian tradition and culture which we really must learn. Magic and witchcraft are acceptable and needed to be practiced properly meaning for the benefit of humankind positively to resolve some of universal issues facing humankind, and the bible denies us the application of African science calling it witchcraft and magic. I mean there are lot of stories there which indicate some flaws, like for instance didn't he (god) knew that Lucifer is going to deceive Eve and so the rest of the world, why he decided to place the tree right there where Adam and Eve can reach was he trying to deceive them or put them in some kind of stupid test! It seems that Rasta is trying to accommodate other religious ideologies (Christian, Islamic and Judaism) which I tend to differ with those who will claim these are from rastafari hence the apparent mixture. In this 'western bible' God is a man, Lucifer is man and all angels are men I suppose. Another interesting point that I want to stress is that there is no relation between Emperor Selassie and Jesus Christ not at all, and whoever refers to Selah as a personification of Christ is lost. I will recommend I'n'I to get down and review this way of life with Egyptology in mind to learn more about I'n'I Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. If is this bible that made Selassie I god then I deny him. Selah is the independent God no doubt with no relation to any story of the bible. Conclusively, Man and Woman are the same with same status so Rasta must not deny that Empress Menen is Goddess...!

I GIVE THANKS
UNIVERSAL LOVE

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.