Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

Okay whatever to me this seems more like a game to you than something of importance.

Duh the bible is older the question you need to ask yourself is, who's bible?

People today are all stupid, men and woman not just woman.

Suffering no enraged that’s more like it.
The people killed in all these genocides that suffering. I’m just miserable

Read Blacked out through white wash by Suzar Epps. That may clear up some confusion.

At suzar.com

This site is for educational purposes not our meaningless squabble why don’t you educate me.

I really love how you attack my ego like that.

Why not use some more of that ESP you got and tell me some more about myself and my suffering because I don’t understand.

Women play a very important role in society life in general. Sorry that the world has been brain washed not much I can do about that. People today have been made completely ignorant of the world around them and instead believing in nature. They are raise with out their mother nature. Already struggling unaware of what’s going on around them; their unconscious desires lead the way. They grow up get an education teaching them every thing about how to do nothing but misuse and corrupt the very planet and societies (people) that’s given them so much already. Know blinded, and educated to constrain the adolescence desires within; will now make for a dame good weapon in this world. Not to say that the weapon is a good one. Some grow up to be undisciplined, selfish, angry et cetera. Inhibiting all kind or personalities, yet the best one is a disciplined one. Figure it out yourself.

I learn something everyday very important things. How about you? Believe it or not from this squabble of ours I have learned a lot more than you imagine. Sorry I forgot about your ESP. Why don’t you, enlighten me. Better yet tell me what I learned.

Since you can’t answer any of my questions.

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.