Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

In short to answer your question, this is how I see love.

Start walking, as you walk turn you head back and forth in all directions. By the time your finish you got a sense of the world around you. The feeling may be overwhelming or very subtle, like an impulse you react; the reactions are different depending on the person. Senses overflowed with emotions. Using you minds eye to control and make sense of what’s around you. You lose it, why? It’s all left for you to decide. Confusion trying to make sense of the unknown, frustrated with anticipation. At some time it may or may not suddenly stop, if so your mind still tries to conceive it absence. Does it end? Do I fight back? Do I fight myself?

At this point you realize you need to calm yourself. One might close their eyes. It helps shutting off one of your senses. Then your left with your mind eyes to deal with, the same mind that couldn’t understand before. The trick is what is there to understand you have conceived but does it become a problem when not perceived. This is merely a conscious trick. Trying to make sense of what’s there, an emotion, strange. At this time anger occurs, frustrations a bitch. Visualize you placed all your anger and frustrations into your fist. Keep doing so in till you feel as though you going to burst and at that moment release it into the air. Now you know your place. Are you left feeling lonely? Ironically it’s the opposite.

Your arms in the air your mind clear, it can only be though of as loneliness or stupidity. Then you feel the breeze hit you, blowing between your fingers you start to hear all the sounds of nature around you. Now once you didn’t understand before can no be conceived. Passion now inhibits the person. Mother earth has now given me comfort for living but. Then suddenly someone reaches over and takes that hand. Placing it on their chest, looking up the eyes meet, the feeling of loneliness leaves you. The person tells you you’re not lonely because I feel this way too the love in my heart. Love is when the 2 realize they share the same feelings. Like your mother reached out to touch you, you do the same and reach out to touch another. Hey without your sense what are you left with. You are god’s witness.

There is a lot more to that but I don’t want to turn it in to a science. But you’ll figure it out.

Woman for some reason are a lot more sensitive to this sort of thing that is why I call nature mother not that men can’t be nurturers.

Growing up a mother is the one most closest to the child comforting the child. It is very natural to touch; having physical contact with a person is a very important part of child development.

What’s wrong is now due to deceit, personal space, individuality. You only get a feeling of self indulgence wanting to be alone as an example of freedom in an imprisoned world.

Sorry but that’s not freedom, because the way things are now this desire this natural born love from the great mother is twisted and perverted. This perversion is look at as bad which it is but is validated through misconceptions the ones created by people of greed the one that get to justify and say what is right and wrong in this capitalist world. The degradation of women is very foundation of this chaos. It’s a dame shame really it makes sluts, prostitutes, bitches, hoes etc out of women because of there nurturing behaviors. Why that’s seems like a scam to me? Sex so they call it is look at as shame. What in the hell does that have to do with woman? It is man that’s what, but what where there reasons. Separation from the female is separation form nature that consist of male and fe(male). That’s fucked up which shows women’s responsibility but like all people today the deceptions runs so deep people don’t have a fucking clue.

Humans now living in modern society are nothing but sluts, prostitutes. Giving themselves to what. Greed is ruining everything and it feeds of the suffering, the desires of people. Thus the greed is apart of humans that one wishes to feed. No it’s the desire to hold or take hold of more in case of. LOVE is now made into greed. It’s profitable.

You see that’s the deception, there’s a word for everything; stereotyping (categorizing) is even made dirty.

Love will not lead the way. But along as a person harbors feelings for another love is around the corner. But it won’t stop the deceit but empower it because it is used to per sway people. This is done by making sex fun exciting et cetera. Propaganda generalized feelings and emotions twisted for those how want it us it for personal gain by symbolization, turning brother against brother and sister against sister.

Where’s the love.

Love is no longer lived by example. The example is just a means to justify the perversions of (man).

Women are no exemption, they to willing give into this perversion. IT’S ONLY EXPECTED IN A LOVE DEPRIVED WORLD.

BESIDES IF SHE DOESN’T SHE BE DEGRADED THEN LABLED OR PER SWAYDED BY ANY MEANS LIKE VIOLENCE. Sure cover your face or I’ll shove it, I can’t look like a degenerate in front of god.

In my personal opinion woman is (man)kind’s only hope.

Deceived for so long is it possible?

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.