Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

We can not change the past but the present is wat am getting at, am sayin we must look at ourselfes honestly, let go of the pride, fear and shame and just look at one another straight.

Must a destructive past lead to more of that or cant we just try to learn, understand and free our minds and make more true, less shallow, positive changes?

>Do you take responsibility for your ancestor’s >crime? That on many levels will be answered >many different ways. How about these ask a >black woman this Do you take the responsibility >of your ancestors enslavement. Also on many >levels can be answered differently.

***I am gonna give U my answer though. I am not gonna own what white supremacy did in the past and I wont own wat they do in the present, coz even I lay down kick and scream it goes on so how can my blue eyes and blond hair represent it when I dont? I take responsabilities in I own life, but I am not saying I am miraculously free from all clownish mentality of a 'general' west world persons mindset too, I do catch myself sometime trying to run over my hubby (who is african) wid west ways as normative, that crap makes me feel real disgusted when I realize it.

I pay attention and try stay equally aware dats how I take responsability, whedda it gain me personally right there and then, or quite the opposit. I dont care about being right as much as I care for truth.

>To tell you the truth I am a black male, I tell >you that because to help prove your point you >state you’re a white female.

***I said it in order to be open about how the issue concern me personally, as in being a white gyal married to a black man. It would be coward of me pretending to be all objective! I am not!

I am sick of people avin so many destructive reasons for a black man being wid a white gal, and tru dat also making the white gal into a silly passive victim, feel me? (not saying ppl can not have loveless reasons to b together sometimes though, but dats another discussion).

I am just givin the silly passive white gyals a voice in this.. and I wouldnt if I didnt go tru many of the issues and topics, seing how some people reason on this very site as well!

>My point is this we all act out, out of fear of >being attack. I just wanted to make it clear >that you also fall under this category.

***I am all open and I dont feel sceared actually, if there is uglyness and prejudice in me I want to see it and deal with it, bring it to trial, as well as do others. I want to speak of truth, and hopefully make a difference.

I am not here to score points.

Blessed love

And yea, The Bible is not evil.

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.