Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

What ever I tried but niggas gotta do their own thang

Believe what you want that’s how life is.

The world rule is supposed to get you to find yourself to break through the clutter and find god.

That so called Christianity thing is African not European and it killed millions and millions of people. Read about it. It was about their cleansing. Huh I wonder, if there so pure and civilized everything why is it that they need to separate themselves from Africans.

People have no fucking clue the extent in which they express themselves and how that is perceived.

The mind by nature is what allows a human to perceive which by science is unknown by the way I do. It’s very simple really.

My laws of relations are there to prove that true.

Because it takes place in your mind it is and by nature your mind works with stereotypes.

If that was true all things are stereotypes

Yes, because your mind is what allows you to perceive things that is why dreaming is important it allows you to develop, that is why children sleep so dame much it is mental development. Look into REM, NREM and brain activity while sleeping.

Undoubtedly your going to stereotype stereotyping and say “hey not everything is a stereotype.”

That’s what the laws of relations are for.

It’s all in your head, it’s all there

For your acknowledgement of my ideas
The whole point of my philosophy is this everything has a origin even stereotypes it is reality that even makes what is unseen and unheard a reality.

You’re living is the greatest gift god can give you.

Religion the biggest contributor to that catastrophe, it separates mind and body, this is stereotyped and generalized into what you see today chaos.

What I try and prove is that this spiritually is real not something you have to believe in.

Humans because of stupidity ruin that, millions of years and still don’t have a fucking clue.

Pre(before)cive things anyway you want because the bible wont save you either form one’s own stupidity.

I truly don’t know what else to say.

I reply to you in defense to my ideas but if you must speak in values. As I stated early why don’t you stick to the issue on woman.

The (so-called) bible is 2000 years old that is not since the beginning of time (creation).

Bye.

You don’t want to read mine, but first I would like to read yours to understand your point a view to place a better response.

No more, weird world rule crap I hate it really.

When I first became enlighten by it, it drove me insane.

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.