Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

Allrite look. U said I attacked ur point, I am bias etc and U behaves as if your vision is clear than mine- that is the type of ignorant rude behaviour I cannot take. Its ur bad behaviour that made me feel I am waisting my time. U insult, then U behave as if U are my teacher, and I should do some fucking assignment according to dat??? U should know urself and how to talk to people first before U can teach anyone else anything. U should know how not to abuse ur own position before me as well.

I dont know if U are so narcissist and so used to looking down on people and if U really think people are stupid, but to me, the people who feel like that, and act it out, yes I have a category for them in my mind; a stereotype image for the people who are not humble in their reasonings and think they come so far than others; I categorize them as the really ignorant ones, but they are just to ignorant to see that ignorance and so they actually end up valuing their own intellectual capacity above others. The real sad part is, they dont know the joke is on them!

Offcourse I have categorys for people in my mind, everybody does, this is part of human nature, brain activity that goes much deeper than we can easily consciously plan ourself.

I ave got stereotype racist images of arabs, black africans, americans, indians, whites, men, women, people with long mustasch, etc. But the complex reality is not like that, its just a way we cope, a sense of control. Without love this can be a very bad racist thing, to let this simplified fabricated model of the reality control us, BUT with true love and curiousity over wanting to know beyond these shallow images and with the understanding of me and u being these amazingly complex individuals that cannot ever fit in any of the categorys, I think it at least doesnt have to be a problem!

So, I am gonna acknowledge that in U tru ur reasonings as well, that U see this.

But u must also see specific situations exist, we cannot simply float around on clouds of theory and say all is illusion. We have responsability to speak up and say when we see something wrong, I feel that responsability, and the way to deal with it is to mention it, put words on it. Especially seing how media goes on with these things, and looking how many people reason even here, I felt obligated to put my original post out there. I just hope not everybody else got it all wrong too. (I feel I am being so clear though).

Just to open some eyes. Looking back in history racism was very open and clear, now it is a much more complex story. When we see the roots we must pull them out before they grow. No matter where or if it hurts. We must.

My Q. Will there be racism 100 years from now?

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.