Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

You are being bias because you completely avoid the point of my writings, and shaped the meaning of my work completely around your bias thoughts. The reason I say your thoughts are bias is because your resolve, is what keeps you from understanding what I teach I was trying to teach you a lesson. My reason were not to push other thoughts out and make mine the victor but to be assimilated with the masses I gave you a formula to use to apply your ideas to mine not go against them. I thought you would respond to my writings in support of up lifting women. Not for you to attack (your insecurity).

You did exactly what my letter tries to warn you about in the first place. You see bad prejudice will get you every time. The post even tells you that it is not a racist issue it was about beauty and prejudice not racism. You see you answered that my hypothetical question but what you fail to realize is that what I wrote was to show the racism that led you to write what you wrote in the first place is noting but a stereotype created by the perspective of individuals such as yourself over time (stereotype) making it a generalization that should be dealt with. Stereotypes are only bad when generalized. You have completely missed the point what I wrote was to teach the masses about human sciences to show how such things are even possible, to show the way a human even conceives this shit in the first place.

I can see that you want to escape (not escape but rid this thought that imprisons) this and that is the reason you do what you do. Which is the reason why I put that question in there in the first place so you can decide for yourself how does that past effect you. If you didn’t understand what I wrote please reply asking me to help explain my claims not prejudge in your case assume you understand what I wrote and chose to attack this, well at least you only attacked the issue not me. Proof of this is in your response you attacked the racism and didn't bother challenging my teachings ignorance is bliss (unaware of your actions making you stereotyped form of your actions) ex. drug addict. Making you blind to the very thing that binds you if you like to know what that is just say so in your reply. I’M A WARRIOR OF FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL.

Remember you must use all your senses to decipher your 6 sense and in vice versa don’t let your six sense confuse you and in vice versa.

O yeah before I forget I say the bible is evil for other reason. All so I would like to let you know I was raised as a Christian and a Muslim and I prefer the bible to the Koran, for other reasons. Besides all that I all ways loved that the bible taught justice and equality. Also I know very little about the 2 because I lost interest in its teaching because of the stereotypes placed on it destroyed my purpose making it a obstacle against freedom.

In this present world order

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.