Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Women since the days of creation

Aight, kool.

I cannot begin to speak of love widout including faith, since to I an I truth is all Love is Jah Love and Jah Love is One Love.

One Love, One Jah , One Mighty flame.

I an I should always strive towards placing Jah first in I life. As a Rastafarian this is the most significant part of I faith. The answer is as simple as we tend to complicate it; the answer is LOVE.

This might seem to be a very naive way for me to start out I reasonings, but consider that whatever else one might feel is an more intellectual or important discussion than to reason this highly about love, will still be exercised way under Jah feet. So this is what I an I place first.

Jah is love so therefor love is Jah. Love is the highest level of consciousness and Jah is the living complete Highest form of Conscious Love.

Jah see all things, and also love has no dark corners, its pure light. Everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible.

Fire is the source of light, so love is a fire, and that fire is Jah presence.

As our souls are extensions of Jah, the very essence of our souls is love.

Love is the 1 thing that link all hearts together and the common ground to stand on when all other things shake and fall.

The examples of how love is and can be expressed are many, and love is always looking for new ways to be expressed. Therefor let us be like instruments of Jah love, conscious instruments that filters away all negativity. When we keep cleaning dat filter in order to stay clean we will also become better in figuring out wat it is that stuck there (how it feels, sounds, smells, taste and look like)- we will become better and better on resisting those things that are wrong for us.

One Jah, One Blessed Love. What a wonderful way of greeting one another! Rasta know this.

Now I dont know if I can really describe love in terms of how it feels, but it is the only thing that I can really trust. Jah fire warm me and confort me like no other, but it can also burn me like nothing else. Even though, I question every other thing I am given.

Love is so much bigger than I can control with my understanding or anyhow, it always takes me higher and there is that fear of falling present in me most of the time. But true love is worth watever pain and its intension is never to gain, so when I let love take over it conquer fear and all bad feelings, all bad things period.

Yes, love is so much more than just a feeling. The trick is to let love flow naturally, not try to control it – neither let others do, but rather let love itself control I an I. That way there will be only light and no dark corners for I, because I will become more like Jah who see all things..

I can go on about it though, but I guess dis is more than one can tek of dis sugersweet stuff at one time.. Next time I'll bring some bible references too...

Bless up

/Teee

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.